Disney Princess Party Supplies
Little girls dream of becoming a princess and being rescued by Prince Charming. Disney Princesses embody the princess dream in every way. We have some cute Disney Princess party supplies and Disney Princess Party Favors. Keep reading for some easy Disney Princess party ideas. Have a great Disney Princess Birthday Party!
Princess Party Decorations
- Disney Princess party supplies can be found online or at a local party store.
- Color your own designs as wall decorations, you can use paper, poster board etc. Great for when party supplies are not available, drawing princess crowns, jewelry and mirrors or even a princess frog are a plus.
- Streamer in matching theme colors are great. Take two colors and twist them together for a more fun look. If you like Cinderella, use blue and white, yellow and white for Belle and pink and white for sleeping beauty.
- Lots of balloons, look for princess balloons, hang around the room in bunches of three, tie one to the mailbox to show guests just where the party is located.
- Wall Decorations for pictures - should you be extra crafty, purchase a load of construction paper, poster board etc. and make an entire wall decor for taking pictures in front of.
- Princess crowns for all the girls and king crowns for all the boys.
Princess Activity Party Ideas
- Princess Coloring Books, for small kids, finding your favorite Disney Princess or related characters in a color books will bring lots of coloring fun.
- Pin the fun on the Disney Princess. This theme requires a princess that you can pin the crown on, pin rose in hand etc. It requires an artist and poster board to draw your creation.
- Princess word scramble, take each Disney princess name and scramble it on the paper, the first one to figure them out in the right amount of time wins. Example: Cinderella is erlaleindc.
- Egg in Spoon Race Make a start and finish line, first one there wins.
- Water Balloon Toss for hot summer days, team who tosses most without popping wins.
- Spooning Cotton Balls two bowls & blind fold, each child spoons cotton balls or marshmallows from one bowl to the other in one minute, the one who does the most wins.
- Balloon Pop each kid gets a balloon to sit on, first one popped wins.
- Dress up race, girls run from place to place putting on a dress over their clothes followed by a fun hat, shoes, gloves etc.
- Disney Princess Dress Up - have dresses available to wear for pictures, everyone gets their hair done, makeup done and dress up for pictures, the dress goes over their own clothes.
Disney Princess Movies
- Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, The Princess and the Frog etc.
Princess Party Foods
- Make Disney Princess Cupcakes and everyone has the same sized share. You can also top cupcakes with small toys like rings, sugar shapes or make a crown with frosting.
- Decorate your cake With Princess Cake Toppers or place your own princess toys as a quick topper, these may include crowns, barbie dolls etc.
- Rice Crispies in the shape of Crowns, wands etc., you can decorate with frosting as well for a better effect. You can also decorate with sugar stars.
- Pizza with peperoni in the shape of a crown.
- Royal Fruit Cups.
- Have a dinner or snack served by the waiter and waitress (you) just like royalty.
- Candy bowls always do well.
Princess Party Favors
- Disney princess party favors can be found online or at a local party store.
- You can find a great selection of princess party favors these days. Some favors including goblets, necklacess, mirrors and hair brushes, wands, crowns, candy bracelets and so much more.
- We have nice favors at our store My Candybar Wrappers as well as invitations.
- Look for princess stickers as well as many other favor toys Birthday Express or Makes Parties.
Don't Forget Your CameraDon't forget your cameras. This includes your video camera if available. Another fun idea would be to hand disposable cameras to several guests so that they can take pictures from their view through the party.