Garfield Party Supplies
Be sure to send out your invitations at least 2 weeks before the party date.
- Color your own designs. You can color Garfield color book designs or make your own for wall decorations.
- Streamer in orange and black also help.
- Coloring Books.
- Pin the tail on garfield (needs good drawer) use poster board and blindfold.
- Egg in Spoon Race
Make a start and finish line, first one there wins.
- Water Balloon Toss
Team who tosses the most without popping or dropping wins.
- Spooning Cotton Balls
Two bowls & blind fold, each child spoons cotton balls or marshmallows from one bowl to the other in one minute, the one who does the most wins.
- Balloon Pop
Each kid gets a balloon to sit on, first one popped wins.
- Show the latest Garfield movie and cartoons.
- Look for cake top decorations & cupcake liners in our cake section for your party theme.
- Gold Fishes Crackers
- Rice Crispies in the shape of cat faces.