Thomas the Tank Engine Birthday
Thomas the Tank Engine Party Decoration Ideas
- Color your own designs. You can color images that match this theme to decorate your walls.
- Streamer in matching colors go great.
- Place any train station toys or themed products around the room.
Thomas the Tank Engine Party Activity Ideas
- For younger kids, coloring books or sheets.
- Pin the hat on the conductor, requires artist and poster board.
- Train Station Word Scramble.
- Motor Cherades (words to do with transportion)
- Take children to local train station for tour.
- Choo Choo Caboose (thanks Nancy), this game is much like Duck Duck Goose, but you change the words.
- Thomas the Tank Engine Movies
- Look for cake top decorations & cupcake liners in our cake section for your party theme.
- Pizza and Chips
- Fun Punch with 7up & ice cream floading in a bowl.
- Rice Crispies in the shape of Trains frosted.
- Gold Fishes or snack mix in Thomas Cups.
FavorsWe have nice favors at our store My Candy Bar Wrappers as well as invitations. Some other ideas would be stickers & train wistles found at: Makes Parties.com.
User Submitted IdeasGreat ideas from viewers like you:
Shana - Hi I'm from Australia and my son is turning 2 in a few days i am having a Thomas the tank theme. I have printed out his invites with a Thomas the tank front and a plain inside where i have added his details for the party. I printed out small 3cmx3cm Thomas faces which i will cut out and stick toothpicks behind and stick it into cupcakes. I have brown paper bags for loot bags with a picture of Thomas stuck with glue on the front I will decide what to fill when the time is closer? I have also printed out 10cmx10cm colouring in pages to add to the loot bags i'm having all plain blue plates and cups and serviettes as the themed items are too expensive. I'm also going to be making biscuits cut with a cookie cutter of a train shape!