Hello Kitty Party Supplies
Hello Kitty has always been a very popular birthday party for girls. Here's some wonderful Hello Kitty party supplies and Hello Kitty party faovrs to get you started on your very own Hello Kitty birthday party. Keep reading for some great Hello Kitty party ideas.
Hello Kitty Party Decoration Ideas
- Hello Kitty decorations can be found online or at your local party store.
- Free Printable Banner for your wall, all you need is a printer, paper and ribbon or string to tie together click here for banner.
- Color your own designs as wall decorations, you can use paper, poster board etc. Great for when party supplies are not available. Make Hello Kitty, Large Flowers like in the pictures to the right as well as cell phones, sun glasses etc. in the hot pink, blue and bright green colors. These are good for indoor and outdoor Hello Kitty Birthday Parties.
- Streamer in matching theme colors of hot pink and soft pink or white are a plus. Take two colors and twist them together for a more fun look. I suggest hot pink and white together, then bright blue or green with white.
- Lots of balloons, look for Hello Kitty Balloons at your local party store, hang around the room in bunches of three, tie one or more to the mailbox to show guests just where the party is located.
- Wall Decorations for pictures - should you be extra crafty like my daughter, purchase a load of construction paper, poster board etc. and make an entire wall decor for taking pictures in front of. You can make tall grass and flowers, cut round circles out of the middle of the flowers for kids to stand behind.
Hello Kitty Activity Party Ideas
- Coloring Books, for small kids, finding Hello Kitty or related characters in color books will bring lots of coloring fun.
- Pin the fun on the characters. It requires an artist and poster board to draw your creation.
- Pinatas, there are all sorts in our Piñata Section pinatas now come in both pull string and old hit with the stick. Look for all kinds from Hello Kitty, to flowers and more.
- Cherades, pick disney characters, animals etc.
- Related Word Scramble (make your own)
- Egg in Spoon Race
Make a start and finish line, first one there wins. You can pre-paint with food coloring different colors, just try not to break them!
- Water Balloon Toss
Team who tosses the most without popping or dropping wins. Let parents know before that their kids may be getting wet.
- Spooning Cotton Balls
Two bowls & blind fold, each child spoons cotton balls or marshmallows from one bowl to the other in one minute, the one who does the most wins.
- Balloon Pop: Each kid gets a balloon to sit on, first one popped wins.
Hello Kitty Movies
Related movie or cartoon. If nothing is available, find movies or cartoons with cats. I suggest movies or cartoons to help fill time while setting the table with cake, plates and gifts.
Hello Kitty Party Foods
- Look for cake top decorations & cupcake liners in our cake section for your party theme. You can also take a picture of Hello Kitty to a local bakery to make a cake image to top the cake with. If your budget is very limited, create a round cake at home and color your own frosting with pink, green and yellow. Place bright pink flowers on the cake with green grass and white background, then stick small Hello Kitty toys or erasers on the cake as decoration. You can also take pictures of Hello Kitty and glue them back to back the same size on a toothpick and stick into the cake.
- Rice Crispies in the shape of related characters, you can decorate with frosting as well for a better effect. Make Hello Kitty, flowers, tea pots etc.
- Snack Mix - Call it a kitty snack mix
- Pizza & Chips, candy bowls
- Gummi Fruit Snacks, sometimes you can find Hello Kitty.
Hello Kitty Party Favors
Don't Forget Your Camera
Don't forget your cameras. This includes your video camera if available. Another fun idea would be to hand disposable cameras to several guests so that they can take pictures from their view through the party.
You might also like: