Spongebob Party Supplies
Spongebob Party Decoration Ideas
- Color your own designs as wall decorations, you can use paper, poster board etc. Great for when party supplies are not available. Draw characters or pineapples, large rock and even the Crabby Patty.
- Streamer in matching theme colors are a plus. Take two colors and twist them together for a more fun look. We would pick baby blue and yellow.
- Lots of balloons, look for this theme at your local party store, hang around the room in bunches of three, tie one to the mailbox to show guests just where the party is located.
- Wall Decorations for pictures - should you be extra crafty, purchase a load of construction paper, poster board etc. and make an entire wall decor for taking pictures in front of.
Spongebob Activity Party Ideas
- Coloring Books, for small kids, finding this theme or related characters in a color books will bring lots of coloring fun.
- Pin the fun on the characters. It requires an artist and poster board to draw your creation.
- Spongebob Pinatas
- Spongebob Cherades
- Related Word Scramble (make your own)
- Egg in Spoon Race
Make a start and finish line, first one there wins.
- Water Balloon Toss
Team who tosses the most without popping or dropping wins.
- Spooning Cotton Balls
Two bowls & blind fold, each child spoons cotton balls or marshmallows from one bowl to the other in one minute, the one who does the most wins.
- Balloon Pop
Each kid gets a balloon to sit on, first one popped wins.
- Related movie or cartoon.
- Look for cake top decorations & cupcake liners in our cake section for your party theme.
- Rice Crispies in the shape of related characters, you can decorate with frosting as well for a better effect.
- Snack Mix
- Pizza & Chips
- Gummi Fruit Snacks
Spongebob Party Favors
- Sea shells, toy creatures like fish and crabs, fish nets, silly straws, glow sticks, stickers
- We have nice favors at our store My Candybar Wrappers as well as invitations. Look for matching stickers as well as many other favor toys at Makes Parties.com
Don't Forget Your CameraDon't forget your cameras. This includes your video camera if available. Another fun idea would be to hand disposable cameras to several guests so that they can take pictures from their view through the party.