Toy Story Party Supplies
Toy Story Invitations
Be sure to send out your invitations at least 2 weeks before the party date. For another idea: Take pieces of construction paper and cut out Toy Story pictures to place on the front of the invitation and have someone with nice writing fill in the party information.
Toy Story Party Decoration Ideas
- Do you have an artist in the family? It is easy to create wall pictures if you do. Purchase low cost poster board, markers or paint and draw the pictures you want to place on the wall. Some ideas would be the characters or cowboy hat and boots, space craft, pigs and dinosaurs, moon and planets etc.
- My favorite party fillers are streamers. Take the most popular colors of Toy Story, blue and tan or white and blue and twist them together to hang from corner to corner of the room. You can also make them meet from corner to the center of the room and dangle balloons in the center.
- Toy Story Character Hangers. In the middle of the room, you can have the streamers mentioned above meet in the middle from each corner. Then you can use pictures you print on cardstock from the internet to hang in the middle of the room. Just punch a hole in the top and hang with string or yarn from the ceiling with tape.
- Balloon bunches in groups of threes. You can find Toy Story balloons with characters like Buzz Lightyear or Woody on them, or you can purchase bright blue, green and brown balloons to hang on the walls in bunches of 3.
- Bring out any toys that match this theme for extra decor. If you are low on cash, using stuffed animals or toys the kids already have in this theme to decorate around the room or tables would add to your party.
- If you can't afford Toy Story party plates, then reach for bright blues and greens in solid patterns for the plates, cups and silverwear.
Toy Story Party Activity Ideas
- For younger kids, coloring books or sheets from Toy Story are great. Sometimes you can find printable color pages online for free.
- Pin the anything on the Toy Story. Using your artist again or a Toy Story poster, you can play games like pin the helmet on buzz or pin the right boot on woody, just get a bandana to tie over the kid's eyes. You can also find Toy Story Games online.
- Toy Story Word Scramble example: Woody would be doyow, just pick all the types of characters from dinosaur to pig and cowboy and mix them up and give 1min on the clock.
- Space Cherades with words from star wars, toy story etc. or other themes.
- Egg in Spoon Race, you can pretend they are dinosaur eggs and paint the raw eggs with food coloring before the race with a green color etc. Make a start and finish line, first one there wins.
- Water Balloon Toss, Team who tosses the most without popping or dropping wins.
- Spooning Cotton Balls, Two bowls & blind fold, each child spoons cotton balls or marshmallows from one bowl to the other in one minute, the one who does the most wins, you can use food coloring beforehand and let dry with the themed colors.
- Balloon Pop, Each kid gets a balloon to sit on, first one popped wins.
Music For Toy Story Birthday Party
- Soundtrack from Toy Story or other clasic cartoon movies movies and kid songs will do. If the child is mostly into Woody, cowboy music would be fun.
Toy Story Movies
- Pick a Toy Story movie or all movies to show at your party. A great idea to keep young kids in one place while you set the table or for a slumber party.
Toy Story Party Foods
- There are some great ideas for pans and Toy Story Cake toppers by clicking here. For other ideas, you can take an image to a cake decor shop to make an edible cake picture, you can also take small toys to place on top. Your cake can go with the theme, so if you make a moon and stars cake or a cowboy hat cake, it will still go with your theme.
- Space Pizza and Chips, make your own pizza and decorate with meats to look like space ship or planet.
- Space Punch - Mountain Dew with floading ice cream.
- Cowboy Trail Mix - Use Trail Mix or cereal mix. Chex mix is easy to do, it now comes pre-made!
- Rice Crispies in the shape of space ships, cowboy boots etc. Frost with frosting for better looks. You can use cookie cutters of shapes to help.
- Bowls filled with different candy always works, but you might not want to do this at the beginning of the party, it is something to bring in toward the end or kids might be too hyper during your party.
Toy Story Party Favors
- Goodie bags filled with fun trinkets like bouncy balls, rings and necklaces, any type of candy, small stuffed animals, toys of this theme, noise makers etc. The ideas are endless.
- Cowboy toys, you can usually find these in small bulk bags including bags of horses, dinosaurs etc., find these at your local party or toy stores.
- Stickers are always a favorite, Look for Toy Story Stickers Here.
- We have nice candy wrappers and invitations at our store My Candybar Wrappers - More Ideas can be found at at: Makes Parties.
Don't Forget Cameras
- Bring a camera or movie camera. Film your Toy Story Birthday Party, something you will love to see from years to come.